mandag den 25. februar 2008

Dub Tractor


The Album "Hideout" from Dub Tractor aka. Anders Remmer is not exactly a new album. Actually is was released in 2006. I´ve always been a fond listener of Anders Remmers various projects, such as How Do I, Future3, People Press Play, Jet and of course Dub Tractor. Even though I like his music so much, I have never gotten around to "Hideout". I bought it a couple of weeks ago, and man did it blow me away!!
It´s a great album, and if you haven´t heard anything by Anders Remmer you owe it to yourself to go listen to some of his stuff. In the link below there are two songs (I Forgot and Hideout) from the "Hideout" album, and two other tracks that appear on different compilations.

Dub Tractor - Various tracks

Links

SystemF3

Dub Tractor/Myspace

Ingen kommentarer: